Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Store at -30 ~ -15℃
VAHTSTM Universal DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® V3 is a library construction kit optimized for the Illumina® high-throughput sequencing platform. This kit can convert 100 pg-4 μg Input DNA into a dedicated library for the Illumina® high-throughput sequencing platform. As a new upgraded version, VAHTSTM Universal DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® V3 greatly improves the library conversion rate and amplified library output through the overall improvement of the end repair module, the connection module and the library amplification module. PCR or PCR-Free library construction of various samples, and compatible with the targeted capture process. All reagents provided in the kit have undergone strict quality control and functional verification, ensuring the stability and reproducibility of library construction to the greatest extent.
It takes less time to build the library, and the reaction time is only 45 minutes;
Higher linker connection efficiency, higher library conversion rate;
Easier and faster operation, pre-mixing to reduce operating errors;
Wider template compatibility range, starting Input DNA is compatible with 100 pg-4 μg;
More extensive sample compatibility, suitable for fragmented DNA, cfDNA, FFPE DNA, ChIP DNA, etc.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.