Click and submit your question and we will get back to you within one business day
VAHTS Universal Plus DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina V2 is a DNA library preparation kit featuring enzyme-based fragmentation specifically developed for Illumina high-throughput sequencing platforms. This kit is an upgraded version of the original one. It significantly reduces the proportion of Artificial Invert Chimera Reads in the DNA library of FFPE samples and improves the reliability of the detection of SNV and other biomarkers while maintaining the original high performance. The kit combines DNA fragmentation, end repair, and dA-tailing into one step. The adapter ligation, library amplification, and size selection can be performed directly without additional purification. The 100 pg to 1 μg template DNA can be converted into the library suitable for Illumina high-throughput sequencing platforms. The kit is perfectly compatible with DNA from different sources and ofdifferent input amounts, and the user only needs to adjust the fragmentation time based on the target insert size to obtain a library with the desired fragment size.
1. The product does not require purification, and adapter ligation, library enrichment and sorting can be performed directly.
2. The 100 pg - 1 μg template DNA can be converted into a dedicated library for Illumina high-performance sequencing platforms.
3. Mechanical disruption of the genome is eliminated. Library preparation is simplified and the operating time is reduced.
4. Applicable to PCR library construction.
5. Fully compatible with DNA from different sources and different input amounts.
This kit is suitable for preparing a dedicated library for the Illumina high-performance sequencing platform. It can be used with an initial input of 100 pg - 1 μg, and is suitable for various species such as animals, plants and microorganisms, as well as genomic DNA or paraffin-embedded DNA (FFPE DNA), etc. Suitable for:
1. Whole genome sequencing
2. Whole exome sequencing or other target capture sequencing
3. Metagenome sequencing
4. Methylation sequencing (in combination with Phanta UC Super-Fidelity DNA Polymerase for
5. Library Amplification, Vazyme #P507)
Stored at -30 ~ -15℃ for up to 18 months, and transport at ≤0℃.