Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Store at -20°C
VAHTSTM Universal Adapter Ligation Module for Illumina® is a connection module optimized for Illumina high-throughput sequencing platform library construction. Use this kit
Linkers containing dT protrusions can be efficiently connected to the end of repair products containing phosphate groups at the 5'end and dA protrusions at the 3'end. Compared with the conventional method, the VAHTSTM Universal Adapter Ligation Module for Illumina® uses a one-tube reaction. After the fragmented DNA is processed by the VAHTSTM Universal End Preparation Module for Illumina® (Vazyme #N203), the adapter ligation reaction can be carried out directly without unnecessary products. Purification step. Therefore, the minimum requirement of the starting DNA template is significantly reduced, and the experiment time is shortened. All reagents provided in the kit have undergone strict quality control and functional verification, ensuring the stability and repeatability of library construction to the greatest extent.
Single sample library construction time is less than 90 minutes;
Single-tube enzymatic reaction, fragmentation and linker reaction are carried out at the same time, without using mechanical methods (ultrasound, atomization, etc.) for fragmentation;
Special polymerase for library amplification, coupled with a carefully optimized reaction buffer, ensures the maximum efficiency and uniformity of library amplification;
The minimum amount of DNA for library construction is only 1 ng;
Classified according to the amount of starting DNA, a total of 3 kits with different specifications are provided;
Provide 96 double-ended index combinations
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.