Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Store at -30 ~ -15℃
VAHTSTM AmpSeq Library Prep Kit V2 is an amplicon library building kit based on super multiplex PCR, introducing multiple core technologies such as end primer digestion, and connecting adapters to form a library. The whole process of library construction of this kit is carried out in one tube, and there is no purification step in the middle. The time from amplification to library generation is as low as 5 hours, and the manual operation time is less than 1.5 hours. The initial template volume of this kit is 1-100 ng, which is compatible with genomic DNA, FFPE samples, cfDNA and other templates. This kit is suitable for two mainstream high-throughput sequencing platforms, Illumina and Ion Torrent, and provides supporting adapters (Vazyme #NA111 series and Vazyme #NA121 series). Applicable Panels include VAHTSTM AmpSeq Cancer HotSpot Panel (Vazyme #NA102), Ion AmpliseqTM series Panel and AmpliSeq for Illumina series Panel, as well as corresponding customized panels. Compared with the previous generation product (Vazyme #NA101), this kit has greatly improved the compatibility of difficult samples such as FFPE and cfDNA on the basis of ensuring high coverage and high uniformity of the amplicon library. Amplification Mix reduces pipetting operations, and the result of library construction is more stable and reliable, helping researchers and testers to complete amplicon library construction easily, quickly and with high quality. All reagents provided in the kit have undergone strict quality control and functional verification, ensuring the stability and repeatability of library construction to the greatest extent.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.