Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Single Cell Full Length mRNA Amplification Kit can achieve enough amount of full-length cDNA through using 1 – 500 of cells or 10 pg – 10 ng of total RNA as templates. In this kit, Oligo (dT) VN Primer is used as reverse transcription primer and template-switching activity of Sc Reverse Transcriptase is utilized to add adapter sequences at the 3′ of cDNA. Subsequently, PCR amplification is performed through the adapter sequences to obtain full-length cDNA amplification products, which effectively avoids 3′ preference and rRNA contamination in the cDNA synthesis process. The obtained full-length cDNA amplification products can be used for genetic regulation information analysis such as differential gene expression, alternative splicing, and fusion genes. Single Cell Full Length mRNA Amplification Kit is compatible with sample volumes within 2.5 μl. Generally, 2 – 20 ng of cDNA amplification products can be obtained in one reaction.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.