Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Store at 2 ~ 8℃.
RoomTemp TM Sample Lysis Kit is a simple and fast blood lysis kit at room temperature. This kit contains two components, Lysis Buffer and Stabilizing Buffer, among which Lysis Buffer contains special components that quickly destroy cell membrane proteins and membrane structure, which can be fully released The genomic DNA in the cell, Stabilizing Buffer is added with protective proteins and stabilizing factors, which can eliminate the inhibitory effect of the inhibitor in the lysed sample on the downstream qPCR and PCR reactions, so that the lysed DNA solution can be stored stably for a long time. Applicable blood sample types include Fresh blood, frozen blood and conventional anticoagulant blood (EDTA, citrate, sodium heparin, etc.). Genomic DNA can be released from whole blood samples after 3 minutes of lysis at room temperature. The lysed DNA solution can be directly used as a template ，Apply to Taqman ® probe method for SNP detection, qPCR probe method quantification, PCR amplification, etc. It can achieve the same effect as traditional genome extraction methods without complicated extraction operations. In addition to blood, this kit can also Compatible with pyrolysis FTA blood cards, oral swabs, plant tissues and other samples.
Simple operation: 3 minutes at room temperature, no need for complex template extraction.
High lysis efficiency: The lysis reagent has the same effect as traditional kits for extracting genome.
Wide range of applications: Compatible with Taqman ® probe method for SNP detection, qPCR probe method quantification, PCR amplification and other sample compatibility: lysis of fresh blood, frozen blood, conventional anticoagulant blood, tissue homogenate, oral swabs, Various samples such as FTA card.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.