Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Store at -20℃
miRNA 1st Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit (by stem-loop) is a special kit suitable for stem-loop miRNA cDNA one-strand synthesis. It contains genomic DNA removal steps, which can quickly remove genomic DNA contamination at 42℃ for 2 min. The follow-up results are more reliable. The HiScript ® II Reverse Transcriptase on which the kit is based has extremely high thermal stability, coupled with an optimized buffer system, which is conducive to the generation of miRNA-specific reverse transcription products. For subsequent quantification of cDNA products, it is recommended to use our company's miRNA Universal SYBR ® qPCR Master Mix (Vazyme # MQ101) to obtain the best experimental results. At the same time, the design software for miRNA reverse transcription stem-loop primers and quantitative primers was launched, which is easy to operate and escort miRNA experiments.
Excellent linear relationship: It has a good linear relationship in a wide template interval, and can detect RNA templates as low as pg;
Superior reaction system: Optimal Buffer composition and concentration, more suitable for reverse transcription of microRNA;
Simple primer design: Provide matching primer design software to make primer design easier
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.