Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Store at -30~-15°C (restore 10*RT Mix to room temperature and shake well for use)
HiScript® III 1st Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit (+gDNA wiper) is an upgraded version of HiScript® II 1st Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit (+gDNA wiper). It includes a new generation of reverse transcriptase HiScript® III Reverse Transcriptase and the most suitable for reverse transcription optimization. Buffer further improves the efficiency of one-strand synthesis. The 5 × gDNA wiper Mix in this kit can quickly remove genomic DNA contamination at 42°C for 2 min, ensuring more reliable follow-up results, and simplifying qPCR primer design without the need to design primers across introns. The kit contains single-component reverse transcription primers Oligo (dT)20VN and Random hexamers. Users can flexibly choose reverse transcription primers for subsequent experiments according to their needs. This kit can synthesize full-length cDNA (up to 20 kb) for downstream experiments such as cloning, and can also synthesize highly uniform cDNA for qPCR quantification.
Based on the more efficient HiScript®III Reverse Transcriptase: reverse transcription efficiency is higher than that of the second-generation product;
Flexible choice of primers: Different types of reverse transcription primers can be used flexibly for different experimental designs;
gDNA wiper Mix can quickly and completely remove genome contamination: to ensure more reliable follow-up results, and simplify the design of qPCR primers, without the need to design primers across introns
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.