Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Store at -30~-15°C away from light
This product realizes the visualization of the sample addition process through the color change reaction after the amplification template is added, which greatly improves the sample addition efficiency. The Champagne TaqTM DNA Polymerase is a new type of antibody hot-start DNA polymerase, which has many advantages such as wide compatibility, strong amplification performance, and high sensitivity. It is equipped with the most suitable Buffer optimized for Realtime-PCR and patent specificity. The promotion factor ExactorTM perfectly balances the contradiction between amplification specificity and amplification efficiency.
Reduce pipetting errors: By providing reagents of different colors, the color change effect during pipetting is used to track the pipetting process and reduce pipetting errors.
Amplification is highly specific: the new antibody method hot-start enzyme Champagne TaqTM DNA Polymerase, coupled with optimized Buffer and patented specific promotion factor ExactorTM, effectively avoids primer dimers and non-specific amplification.
Excellent amplification performance: single-digit copy gene expression can be detected, and target gene positioning is accurate and reliable.
Perfect compatibility: ROX premixed version is available, suitable for all mainstream quantitative PCR machines
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.