Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Storage temperature: -30 ~ -15℃, can be transported at -20 ~ 0℃.
Diluent and Detection buffer are frozen and transported, and can be stored at 2 ~ 8℃ after use;
Anti-hFc-Eu and Anti-hFab-A2: It is recommended to store in -20℃ or -70℃ in aliquots to avoid repeated freezing and thawing;
IgG Standard: After adding ddH2O to dissolve, it is recommended to aliquot into 1.5 ml EP tubes and store at -20°C or -70°C to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Add&ReadTM Human IgG Kit can be used to detect the concentration of Human IgG (hlgG) in the cell supernatant or after purification. There are two antibodies that recognize hIgG in the kit, namely: the antibody that recognizes the Fc region, anti-hFc (labeled fluorescent donor) Eu, anti-hFc-Eu); antibody anti-hFab (labeled fluorescent receptor A2, anti-hFab-A2) that recognizes the Fab region.
When anti-hFc-Eu and anti-hFab-A2 are close (combination occurs), fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) can occur. Use 320 nm light to excite the fluorescence donor Eu, Eu emits 620 nm light, this 620 nm light excites the fluorescent acceptor A2, and A2 emits 665 nm light. The concentration of Human IgG to be tested is directly proportional to the FRET signal value (the ratio of light intensity at 665 nm/620 nm). This kit can be used to detect cell supernatant and purified human IgG.
Has good compatibility
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.