Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
Storage temperature: -30 ~ -15℃, can be transported at -20 ~ 0℃.
Diluent and Detection buffer are frozen and transported, and can be stored at 2 ~ 8℃ after use;
Anti-human IgG-Eu and Human IgG-A2: It is recommended to store in -20℃ or -70℃ in aliquots to avoid repeated freezing and thawing;
IgG Standard: After adding ddH2O to dissolve, it is recommended to aliquot into 1.5 ml EP tubes and store at -20°C or -70°C to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Add&ReadTM Human Fc Kit can be used to detect the concentration of Human IgG or hFc-fusion protein (hFc-fusion protien) in the cell supernatant or after purification. There is an antibody in the kit that recognizes the Fc region of Human IgG and marks the fluorescent donor Eu (anti-human IgG-Eu); and Human IgG, labeled with fluorescent receptor A2 (Human IgG-A2).
In the solution, anti-human IgG-Eu binds to Human IgG-A2, 320 nm light excites fluorescence donor Eu, Eu donor emits 620 nm light, this 620 nm light excites fluorescent acceptor A2, A2 acceptor It emits 665 nm light, which is the phenomenon of fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET). When the human IgG or hFc-fusion protien to be tested is added to the solution, it will compete to bind anti-human IgG-Eu and destroy the FRET phenomenon. The concentration of Human IgG or hFc-fusion protien to be tested is inversely proportional to the FRET signal value (the ratio of light intensity at 665 nm/620 nm). This kit can be used to detect cell supernatant and purified human IgG, hFc-fusion protein or bispecific antibodies.
Has good compatibility
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.