Report by phone: (86) 025-83700665
Report by email: email@example.com
Report by post: Internal Control and Audit Department, 15/F, Building D2, Red Maple Technology Industrial Park, Qixia District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Postal Code: 210000
Instructions for Reporting
Vazyme requires that all employees conduct business in a legal, compliant, and ethical manner. If you come across any (suspected) integrity violation committed by any Vazyme employee, please report it to Vazyme’s Internal Control and Audit Department through the following channels.
The following types of reports are accepted:
1. Offering and acceptance of bribes
2. Occupational embezzlement
3. Abuse of power for personal gain
4. Conflict of interest
5. Infringement of trade secrets
6. Theft or unauthorized disposal of the Company’s property
7. Illegal offering or acceptance of gifts or hospitality
8. Gross misconduct or omission, causing serious loss to the Company
9. Financial frauds (including but not limited to submitting false reimbursement claims, pocketing payments from customers, or withholding or misappropriating the Company’s funds)
10. Other fraudulent or illegal behaviors that damage the Company’s interests
We encourage you to report with your real name, as we will reward those individuals or entities who provide valid evidence with their real names. You can also choose to report anonymously.
We undertake to keep strictly confidential the relevant information of informants, and will not tolerate any form of retaliation against the informants. Please feel free to report your concerns.
You shall be responsible for the authenticity of the information reported. Vazyme reserves the right to take legal or disciplinary action against those who fabricate information or maliciously accuse others in the reports. All reports will be followed up and handled by Vazyme’s Internal Control and Audit Department. If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.